That's right, Streamline Metrics is hiring! In order to accommodate our rapidly growing client base, we are looking to hire an SEO Specialist to join our team. Below is the official job description that we've posted across the web:
SEO Specialist in Richmond, Virginia
A local search engine marketing company based in downtown Richmond, Virginia is looking to add an SEO Specialist to assist the SEO Manager in accommodating our rapidly growing client base. The ideal candidate should have the following capabilities:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the fundamentals of organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - what it is, why it is important, and how it is done (both on-site and off-site).
- Create, implement and manage custom strategies for increasing qualified organic search engine traffic, leads and/or sales for our clients.
- Conduct keyword/competitive research and analysis using various tools (Google AdWords Keyword Tool, SEOmoz, SEMRush, Wordtracker, etc.)
- Analyze websites and identify opportunities for improving on-site SEO (Title tags, Meta tags, ALT tags, file names, site architecture, etc.)
- Know how to correctly set up and test technical server configurations such as 301 redirects, HTTP server response codes, .htaccess, XML sitemaps, Robots.txt, etc.
- Research and identify opportunities for improving off-site SEO by increasing inbound links for clients in various industries.
- Have 2+ years experience using web analytics software such as Google Analytics to analyze website traffic and identify relevant performance metrics utilizing Custom Reporting and Advanced Segmentation features.
- Write monthly progress reports with recommendations for clients and effectively provide consultation to clients through email, phone calls and/or meetings.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the search engine industry and adjust strategies accordingly.
Required Experience with the Following Tools
- Google Tools - Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords Keyword Tool, Places
- Adobe Dreamweaver or other web editor
- Adobe Photoshop or other basic image editing software
- Microsoft Excel
- SEO Tools such as SEOmoz, SEMRush, Wordtracker, Raven Tools, etc.
- Backend programming experience such as PHP, MySQL, ASP, .NET
- Experience with installing and customizing platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Expression Engine, etc.
- Copywriting experience to write content such as blog posts and articles for various clients
- Experience with Google AdWords or other Pay Per Click platforms
- Experience with Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization - A/B split testing, multivariate testing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Have access to other websites and resources that could be leveraged for link building
This is a part-time position but could quickly turn into a full-time position if we find the right person. The position requires you to be on-site in our office in downtown Richmond, Virginia. The office environment is relaxed so you'll fit right in if you prefer to wear jeans and a t-shirt instead of a suit and tie.
Please send us your resume and salary requirements along with three examples of successful campaigns where you have improved rankings and increased organic traffic on three different websites for the targeted keywords. We are looking to fill this position by July 1st so time is of the essence.
We are very excited about bringing on a new member to the Streamline team. If you have any questions or comments about this position, please email us at email@example.com or hit us up on Twitter at @streamline.
View this SEO Specialist job description on:
Authentic Jobs - http://www.authenticjobs.com/jobs/8887/seo-specialist
Craigslist - http://richmond.craigslist.org/mar/2444623881.html